I offer tarot readings focused on providing insight and suggested guidance on everyday issues under the following ethical standards. Please read them carefully.
- I will not knowingly do readings for anyone under the age of 18.
- I do not do readings with regard to a third person. I define a third person reading as one where you want to know what someone else is doing or thinking. An example of a third person question would be ‘What is he thinking about me right now?’ If you want to understand why I don’t do third person readings please read this post.
- I do not do tarot readings relating to health (physical or mental health including psychological issues), finance or legal issues. These are life altering and life changing matters and I strongly recommend that you go and talk to the relevant qualified professionals. These matters are too important to be left to a tarot reading! For more information on why I don’t do readings on these subjects, see the post I linked to in point 2.
- I really recommend that you don’t ask for a reading on the same question more than once a month. You need to take action on your issue and give at least a month before repeating a question.
- I do not do fortune telling. Although I do offer Yes/No readings, I aim to provide guidance as to how you can achieve a ‘Yes’ outcome or avoid a ‘No’ outcome.
Please read these points carefully.
- I will provide you with your reading via the email address you used to contact me up to three days from the time you bought the reading, excluding Sundays. For example, if you bought a reading on Monday, you should receive the reading by Thursday. If you bought the reading on Saturday, you should receive it by Wednesday (Sunday excluded). If, for any reason, I am unable to complete the reading on time I will contact you on the email you provided and offer a refund. I am located in the UK and I operate on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Once you have paid for a reading I do not accept cancellations. I do not offer refunds except where I stated in point 1. For this reason please be absolutely sure you want the reading and the question you want to ask.
- If you want to ask two questions then please pay for two separate readings. If you pay for a reading and put two or more questions in your email, I will do a reading for the first question only.
- I do not claim to be psychic. I offer readings based on my interpretation of the cards using my skill and experience earned over many years. The readings are intended to help you think about your issue and are for suggested guidance only. You should not make decisions and act based solely on the readings.
- The future is not fixed and you have the free will to change outcomes by altering your current circumstances. Also, as mentioned in point 4, you should not act based just on the tarot readings. Therefore, I am not liable for the consequences of any actions you may or may not take as a result of the tarot readings.
- I am not a medium and I will not do readings regarding communication with the dead.
- I will not respond to any communications you send me except in the event where there is a technical problem with accessing the reading. In this circumstance I will contact you to sort out the issue.
- I will not contact you for any reasons other than those in points 1 and 7.
Return to Tarot Readings